About the service
The world is increasing in complexity, speed and uncertainty. Organisations’ abilities to forecast future states is decreasing. Planning for the future is harder than ever, worsened by constraints on time, resources and expertise. In a confusing world, our customers need clarity. The Strategy Service Line provides this clarity.
The Strategy Service Line provides people with a wide range of skills aimed at helping our clients decide and act in an uncertain world. We help answer questions like:
- What should my organisation look like in one, three or five years?
- What policies and strategies do I need?
- How should my people be structured?
- What should my organisation’s goals be, and how should I prioritise them?
- What should I communicate, to whom, and how?
- How can I document and improve my organisation’s workflows?
- What are the technological, social and economic trends that are going to shape my organisation, and how do I adapt?
Strategic writers, policy experts, intelligence analysts, researchers, business analysts and cost modellers are able to bring clients the evidence and insights they need to plan for the future and adapt to succeed.
The Downer Professional Services Strategy service lines can help you with
Understand and develop your organisation’s objectives and create strategies to meet them.
Create plans and content for effective internal and external communications.
Plan and deliver operating models and workforce structures to create more effective organisations.
Understand and deliver operating models and workforce structures to create more effective organisations.